Shobukan Open Tournament – WAKL
The WA Karate League invites you to the Shobukan Open tournament.
DUE BY 10 March – DUE TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR BY 9 March
All enquiries must be directed to your instructor – students must be registered by their instructor through the Sportdata website.
Karate For Life members register through this online form.
Developing categories: $25 first event (after subsidy by Kofukan Karate Australia), $25 subsequent events. eg kata and kumite is $50
Elite categories: $40 first event (after subsidy by Kofukan Karate Australia), $25 subsequent events.
COMPULSORY SAFETY EQUIPMENT (KUMITE):
Supplied by competitors
- Groin Guards (Males)
- WKF/AKF approved Chest Protectors (Females 14yrs & Above).
Supplied by Kofukan Karate Australia (subject to availability, some competitors may need to share)
- WKF/AKF approved Red and Blue Gloves (all ages)
- WKF/AKF approved Red and Blue Shin/Instep Protectors (8yrs & above)
- AKF approved Head Guard/AKF Helmet or WKF Face Mask (8 – 13yrs).
- Body Protectors (all ages) Provided by Event Organisers if required.